The next VI 3DP Pilot Plenary Meeting will be held on the 15th of December 2021!
The VI 3DP Pilot generated, among others, the following outcomes in the year 2021:
- A sustainable matchmaking tool was created and launched. Organisations (located in members regions) active in any segment of the 3DP Value Chain can now make their services and equipment visible, towards the generation of innovation projects across borders.
- Nine SMEs led cross regional demonstration projects were funded and implemented, delivering major developments in some of the structural cooperation areas implemented by the VI 3DP Pilot.
- The network has been particularly active in terms of targeting funding opportunities for its demonstration projects, with over six proposals for Horizon Europe prepared and other opportunities targeted and secured (Cornet, IraSME, Trinity, TAF, etc.).
The VI 3DP Pilot plenary meeting will be about delivering added value to our members and preparing the year 2022, for more industry-relevant impacts being generated. Partners will have the opportunity to:
- Pitch a new project idea, putting forward expertise and finding partners to address their remaining needs (see email sent on 26.11.2021);
- Be informed about funding opportunities (associated to innovation projects in the field of 3DP and, more generally, ‘advanced manufacturing’) and find complementary partners for dedicated Calls;
- Join or co-develop further the 3DP Pilot structural cooperation areas.
Please register here and you will receive the connection details before the event.
Download the detailed agenda in the supporting document at the top-right of this page.